The central theme of `Six Words` is an imaginary ( contrived) seminar, as if held in a parallel universe where the great Scientists and philosophers of the world – past and present – present their views on Science and philosophy, and based on their inputs and the author`s unique insight , a `Standard model of Philosophy` is developed which has the best chance of bringing about a fusion of Science with Religion. Two requirements – initial conditions – need to be fulfilled in order that the said philosophical model is acceptable to all religions , viz 1)The established principles of science must not be violated, and 2) that the universe must make sense.
The nature of God – and Reality – must be understood in a way that brings about a realization that there is nothing unique about us human beings in the affairs of the universe, and if `randomness` is leading our human civilization towards collapse, no God of any kind will come to our rescue. We will have to create the necessary probabilities to save ourselves.
It is inferred that in the said parallel universe, the seminar was successful in changing the mindset of the people and in saving the human species from extinction.
Whether such a seminar will actually take place on the planet Earth… remains to be seen.
The message that is intended to be conveyed is that of `Oneness` and `Existential Truth` that can bring harmony to our world. And this harmony in the form of a convergence of views on religion and philosophy is an essential requirement to end conflicts and wars. If it is widely read, and leads to a universal realization that `Survival from self destruction must be the most important subject to be taught in universities worldwide`, then the objective would be well served.
`Six Words` is also the author`s autobiography.. but is unlike any other autobiography written so far..it is a story that begins with the Big Bang with his arrival in the universe as a `quark` some 13.7 billion years back. It tells of his journey through the cosmos, his experience in a Supernova, his arrival on the planet Earth, when the Earth was still boiling, and how in course of time he becomes an organic molecule, and after millions of years he finally becomes a structural engineer.
The Complete story of Quantum Physics and its sequential development over the years has been placed on a platter for the benefit of the readers. The non Scientists are expected to gain from it. In thirty odd pages, they will learn enough Quantum Physics to be able to understand and appreciate the philosophical impacts of the subject.
The book is full of debates and discussions on a wide variety of subjects … sometimes the author ventures into hitherto uncharted territories …some questions asked … and deliberated upon are :
1) Is there an all pervading `Intelligent Field` out there that sometimes controls nature …but cannot control `randomness` ?
2) Is this intelligent field like an omnipresent `Infinite Mind` ?…omnipresent not just in space but in time too. Can the omnipresence of `IM` explain some of the features of Quantum Physics such as `quantum entanglement ` for one. Can this ability to travel to and fro in space as well as time permit the `IM` to remain most of the time in the Stelliferrous era where stars are shining and life and consciousness is flourishing in the galaxies.
3) Does this `Intelligent field` act like a guiding force that links probabilities from the classical levels to the quantum levels ?
4) Is this universe of ours just one of several million other universes …or is there only a single universe going through several aeons.
5) Was the Big Bang an act of God ? ..or is this a simulated universe ?
6) Is the Intelligent field itself a product of simulation ?
And many more immensely intriguing questions.
Incidentally the title of the author`s next book is `INTELLIGENT FIELD` or simply `IF`.
The author has an `open mind` and is happily accessible to exchange views with the readers on his website: `www.sixwords.in`…
AVAILABLE AT : `www.amazon.com`, `www.amazon.in`, `www.manjulindia.com`, `www.flipkart.com`, `Leading bookstores in India`